You’ve wandered into the topsy-turvy world of Tulgey Wood, the blog of writer and historian Jim Fanning. Tulgey Wood celebrates artistry and creativity (and sometimes just plain madness): movies, animation, TV, books, comics—and of course Disney, lots and lots of true-blue, through-and-through Disney, including D23 and Disney twenty-three Magazine, and Sketches Magazine and the Walt Disney Collectors Society. Tulgey Wood is so fun, fascinating and full of frolicsome photos and facts, it’s scary. So wander through the wonder of it all, and enjoy.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Peanuts Lives

Today I visited the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center in Santa Rosa, California. For those of you who know of my love for the Peanuts comic strip and my admiration for Mr. Schulz, you know this visit was a wonderful experience for me, as it would be for any one who values Peanuts, art and the comic strip medium. The Schulz Museum is a world-class facility and has much to offer, certainly more than can be experienced in one visit. In the days ahead I plan on sharing with you some of the sights I saw and the information I enjoyed at this beautiful museum.

No comments: